Midtown Bay @ 99 Beach Road Singapore
Midtown Bay is set to be completed in year 2022. Upon its completion, this 99 years leasehold will consist of 1 tower of residences, i.e. the Midtown Bay that has a total of 33 floors and 1 tower of office building, i.e. the Gucco Midtown, at 30 storeys high.
Midtown Bay will encompass 219 exclusive units of elegant apartments which has unit configurations of 107 residences of 1 bedroom unit type that vary from 409 to 527 square feet, 72 units of 2 bedroom type that range from 732 to 775 square feet, 32 units of 2 bedroom duplex type that vary from 990 to 1152 square and 8 units of 3 bedroom duplex type with size at 1324 square feet.
Midtown Bay Location
Midtown Bay is roughly 200 m away from Bugis MRT Interchange Station which operates both the MRT Downtown Line as well as the MRT East West Line. With the underground pedestrian link, future residents can enjoy the convenience of walking to the train station without the mercy of the weather.
Future locals just need to take 1 station towards the Jurong East MRT Interchange to arrive at the City Hall MRT Interchange Station where the MRT North South Line is readily available.
Midtown Bay Facilities
The communal facilities available for the residential component of the development include Bamboo Garden with a 100 m track for jogging, relax sanctum, fitness hub, social corner, event terrace, refreshment area, meeting room. pool deck lounges, swimming pool that is 40 m in length, water garden, structures, gardern terrace, bayview terrace, skyline terrace, outdoor shower, lawn garden, foliage garden, wellness garden, gardern court, fitness area, pool deck and pool garden.
Midtown Bay Project Details
|Developer||Guocoland Limited and Guoco Group|
|Status||Condominium (No restrictions on ownership)|
|Address||99 Beach Road Singapore 189701|
|Site Area||21,026.9 m² (226,333 sq ft)|
|Gross Floor Area (GFA)||88,313 m² (950,600 sq ft)|
|Residential GFA||23,493 m² (252,878 sq ft)|
|Tenure||99 years leasehold|
|T.O.P. Date||1st Half 2022|
|No. of Units||219 Residential Units|
|Description||Residential segment of a mixed use development comprising 219 apartments with communal facilities, pools and basement carpark|
Reasons to Buy Midtown Bay?
- A rich residence located in a prime area of District 07
- The property is developed by the prestigious Guocoland Limited
- Comprised of approximately 300 units of home residence
- East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Nicoll Highway links the property to the rest of the country
- Within a short 16-minute drive to Changi Airport
- Surrounded with a number of reputable schools in the neighboring area
- MRT stations nearby include Promenade MRT and Bugis MRT
- Huge array of unit choices with different bedroom numbers
- Shopping malls like Esplanade, Millenia Walk and Suntec City
- Excellent opportunity for high rental yield and capital appreciation